Welcome to FHC
(Financial Health Community)
Congratulations on taking your first step towards Financial Health!
Our Financial Health Community is where we will build wealth together one step at a time!
CLICK ON THE VIDEO BELOW
Our Financial Health Community will guide you through these steps
- MONEY MINDSET - What does money mean to you and what is your relationship with money? Scarcity or abundance?
- BUDGETING - What numbers are you working with and where are you now? What are your spending habits?
- PLANNING - Where are you heading in your goals and savings? If you don't TELL your money where to go, it WILL find somewhere!
- ESTATE PLANNING - are you creating generational wealth? How much inheritance tax will your estate have to pay and who will sort this all out for you?
- INVESTING - Unless you have done the above, you won't actually know how much you have to invest. What is your attitude to risk?
- MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME - Creating profitable businesses to build community is a must! Let's turn those hobbies into a profitable business.
- COMMUNITY BUILDING - Let's give back! Now you can go and teach others what you have learned so we can build wealth together.
About Jackie Stewart
Jackie is a Financial Training Specialist, a qualified Teacher and Accountant with over three decades of experience in her specialities. Jackie is also a certified QuickBooks trainer who enjoys teaching using various platforms from videos, webinars, virtual conferences, and in-person.
Jackie is passionate about sharing her knowledge of information technology and financial management with adults within her community. She uses her experience and knowledge to design, develop, and deliver financial training resources to equip her learners with the skills/tools that are necessary to make financially responsible decisions and the choices that are integral to their everyday lives.
Her teaching style is one which involves simplifying financial terminologies in a practical, fun and pragmatic way. Jackie’s observations and feedback from her learners have always highlighted her positive, outgoing personality, her patience, and the rapport that she builds with them.